A healthy, savory treat, these crispy baked chickpeas will give you the satisfaction you are craving from something that would normally be satisfied by potato chips, nachos, or any other crunchy snack that is loaded with saturated fat and salt. They can be taken on the go in a ziplock baggie or a small plastic container (BPA free, of course)Crispy baked chickpeas are easy and so delicious! And oh…so versatile with flavors! You’ll see!
What you will need:
- 2 cans of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- sea salt, garlic powder, cinnamon, chili powder, or any other seasoning you love
- baking sheet
- parchment paper or aluminum foil
What you need to do:
- Preheat the oven to 225 degrees.
- line a baking sheet with parchment paper. If using aluminum foil, spray the foil with some coconut oil cooking spray.
- Open the ca of chickpeas, drain and rinse them. Spread them on the baking sheet, being sure that there aren’t any chickpeas overlapping.
- Season the chickpeas with the seasoning of your choice. Mix them up, spread them out again, and put them in the oven.
- Bake until dry and crispy.
- Allow to cool, and store them in a well sealed container.