Ok, I have to admit that this is not a recipe I put together on my own, but it looks so good that I have to share it with my readers and those that are not on Facebook. I found it as a video, posted it on my page, and did my best to come up with a formatted recipe. Being gluten free at dessert time is difficult at times, but not when these type of recipes are around. So don’t sweat it. It is divine!!!!!
Chocolate Banana Avocado Bread
You will need:
1 cup all purpose gluten free flour
1/2 cup gluten free oats
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
3 ripe bananas
1 cup of coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
What you need to do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all the dry ingredients into a food processor and pulse until smooth and combined. Pour into a bowl and set aside.
- Combine all the wet ingredients, including the coconuts sugar, into the food processor, and blend until smooth.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until smooth and thoroughly mixed.
- Add the chocolate chips and fold them into the mix.
- Pour the batter into a greased bread pan, sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on the top of the batter.
- Bake for one hour.
- Allow to cool, remove from the pan, and slice the bread.