When you begin any lifestyle change, you need to search far and wide for things to either replace or enhance what you gave up in your former lifestyle. This could be an amazing challenge that is both frustrating and exciting. At times you will want to go back to eating the toxic way for your body, however knowing better, you will scour on…and success will find you.
Knowing that you have to give up pasta, and bread, cookies and pizza is a difficult realization. However, once you find gluten free products that taste like they are not gluten free, you have struck gold!
Here is a list of products that I have found, in normal supermarkets, that have become part of my everyday lifestyle of eating:
- Betty Crocker Gluten Free Brownie Mix
- Betty Crocker Gluten Free Cake Mixes
- King Arthur Chocolate Brownie Mix
- Pamela’s Gluten Free Brownie Mix
- Bob’s Red Mill Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- Glutenfreeda’s Instant Oatmeal
- Barbara’s Gluten Free Cereals
- Van’s Frozen Blueberry Waffles
- Nabisco Cream Of Rice Hot Cereal
- Canyon Bakehouse 7 Grain Bread
- Udi’s Bagels
- Joan’s Great Bake Bagels
- Metropolitan Gourmet Bread Crumbs
This list is an on-going list…constantly being added to as my gluten free journey continues. Please add a comment with products that you have found and I will give them a shot. Maybe they will make this list?!
* Please Note: Every effort has been taken to maintain the accuracy of the products listed here. Although they are gluten free, product ingredients change frequently and cross-contamination may occur. Be sure to ALWAYS check the ingredients of every product you purchase to verify its gluten free status.
Featured image courtesy of Memphis CVB licensed via Creative Commons.